[T3] Exhaust Recirculation Device?

That canister that I had brought up in a past thread, the one with the 2
little pipes on the bottom was not what we thought it was.  What it IS I
dont really know.  There is a hose that comes down off the top of my air
distributor and leads to this little thing which is located down by the
number one cylinder.  It may be a 73 only thing as Pat Kennedy, who owns a
72, doesnt have one.  He did take a look at mine as well, maybe he can
better explain it.

-Matt Small
 73 Squareback (AT/FI)

 www.ocvv.org