[T3] Carb manifolds markings

Whats cookin? its pretty hot here in southern california.....
    Anyway, i got a pair of used dual carb manifolds and they are stamped "5"
on the right hand manifold and "5a" on the left one. (could be the other way
around, i dont remember exactly).. my old ones are stamped "7" and "7a".
does anyone know what these numbers refer to?  size? length? im probably
going to use the "5" manifolds, as my "7"s have rust on the inside and the 5s
are clean.   let me know!

*Jerrod*