[T3] Mystery wire

I've got most of the parts in for my proper 71 FI system, but...

As I was changing the wiring harness I got everything in except for
the one to the power source relay.  It goes through the fire wall.  I
tried following it visualy but it goes into the some place I can't
see.  Where is the end.

I am assuming everything is ajusted wrong since it has all been
tweaked to make it work with the mix & match FI setup.

I figure I can do the fuel pressure, valves, dwell and timing
staticly.

I also will need to ajust the:

acceleratior cable
idle