Re: [T3] Need keys made for early T3 door handles

On 3 Aug 2001, at 17:15, JGGullion@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know of someone who can rekey early T3 door
> handles.....I have a superb set of door handles but would like to get
> some keys made to fit em.

If you have a set of matched handles and just need a key made to
fit them then any REAL locksmith can do this.

If you need to get the handles matched and then have keys made,
then it is harder to find people with the necessary parts, but there
is a fellow out there who does this for VWs. Someone else will
remember his address.

-
Jim Adney, Associate Researcher
Plasma Physics, 608-262-4643