[T3] i'm alive again...

almost a week with intermittent list mail is torture )-:  looks like my ISP has
rectified their problems.  i hope i missed lots and lots of 'dark' conversation.  a
couple things have/are changing on my speedster.  after a strange case failure, i am
pulling the 76x90 mill and putting in an 84x94 unit!  the extra 400cc should have a
nice effect/affect (?) on things (-:  still going to run a low rpm on the motor, but
might make a pass or 2 in Yakima just to have a slip.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster
       1966 Notch in Custom 'rattlecan' red & primer