Re: [T3] Shock question

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Hall <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>

> I assume you've the right tyre pressures, Dave?  The handbook says 18 psi
> front and 28 rear for normal load (for 165 x 15 tyres).  Squarebacks are a
> bit harder ride than Fastbacks, and my wife, like the 'kids',  often says
> how uncomfortable it is to ride in the back!

The pressures are about right, since I let 20psi out when I got home from
the tyre shop. The ride just surprises me as I remember the fastbacks
(admittedly they were very tired and probably needed new shocks) having a
very soft floaty ride at the front. I know what you mean about the back
seat; it's so bouncy even without allowing for the suspension that people
tend to bounce into the headlining every time you go over a big bump!