Re: [T3] engine is ready

<<
 I hope all goes well. I have an eng I am putting
 together too. And I am in the same perdicament. I need
 my 68 fasty for work (and of course play) anf
 hopefully my eng will go well too.  >>

Well, guys, it looks like were all in the same boat, as im putting my new
engine together too.  i got a new longblock and ill finish putting it all
back together next week. i bought a small jack from sears to pull the old
engine out.  it didnt cost much. i got a larger one one to put the new one in
though.  All i can say is, test to make sure the starter whirrs before you
put the engine in, and put in a new clutch, pressureplate and throw out
bearing now while the engine is still out.  and clean everything up and
adjust it.  do as much as you can do before putting the engine in the car.
oh, and look at the tech articles at www.aircooled.net.   good luck to you
guys, wish me luck too when my time comes! hope to see you all on the road!!

*Jerrod*
67 Fastback