Re: Parts and stuff....

> the relay for power to the brain? where does it go? and how do i hook it up
> and here can i get one? i really wish there were some other listees here in

	Sometimes I break out a bunch of manuals and look through all of
the pictures.  Part of the trick is looking in the "wrong" section --
finding a picture of the auxiliary air regulator in the shot that's
intended to show you the engine case serial number, or looking at
pictures of the front brakes or suspension to try to catch a glimpse of
the fuel pump.  Might be worth a shot.

-Greg