Re: [T3] ISP West - My Tale of Woe

..."The $20 was probably fairer than them being fined by the Canadian
authorities for mis-declaration of value.  I don't see how you can expect a
company to commit an offence on your behalf."

Probably true which is why I was surprised by the promise of a $25 or less
declaration.  I did not enter into this expecting them to do this.  The fact
is that I was assured that it would be sent this way.

Once again what bothers me the most is that ISP West has utterly failed to
respond to my very polite complaint.  I expect it is just as another listee
guessed, a mix-up between the sales and shipping departments.  The fact
remains that I was misled, intentionally or not, and no effort was made to
clear up the problem with me.

My warning stands.  Thanks for everybody's input.

Andre