Re: [T3] Distributor Drive Shaft Problem Is Worse - It's Halfway Fixed Now

> Does anyone have any experience with these? (magnets)  I don't, but I
wonder
> if they would ever pick anything up since most of the stuff that
> wears off in an engine is non-magnetic.

I did this back in the 60s, and you just get worried by the little bits of
metal that get caught!  It might do some good though, as they definitely
can't re-circulate if you remove them at oil-change time.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------