Re: [T3] brass ring for steering wheel....anyone....anyone ....anyone

At 09:17 AM 4/27/01 -0500, Jim Adney wrote:
>On 26 Apr 2001, at 19:48, Hal Sullivan wrote:
>
> > I've never gone looking too closely at the horn workings, so this may
> > be a stupid question ... isn't it a piece of sheet brass?  If so, it
> > should be possible to make one providing you have one (even a
> > worn-through one) to use as a template.
><deletia>
>I'm sure it could be done, but in the end you'd probably wish you'd
>just gone out and spent the $30.

Alright, just curious.  Nether of our ACVWs have working horns, though it's
due to wiring problems I haven't bothered figuring out yet.  Nobody else
around here seems to use their horn (or their blinkers) so I haven't been
terribly worried about it.  I was just thinking that if it was simple
enough, some industrious person might be able to crank out a few.