[T3] Turn Signal & Headlamp

Hello all,
After having the 66 Square parked in the garage all winter after buying it
last September, I'm trying to fix all the little things like no horn, turn
signals, and headlight.  Car runs great, just had to replace the oil
pressure sending switch.  On the front turn signals front driver side had
single filament bulb, passenger side had double filament - that was the side
not working - but neither of the filaments was burnt/broken.  So I replaced
each front side with two new single filament bulbs.  Now when I signal all
four flashers blink simultaneously. Is it supposed to have a double filament
bulb?  I tried to put that one back in and it doesn't seem to really fit in
there.

On the RF headlight I have bright but no normal.  Bought a new light, same
thing. Checked all the fuses, must be a wiring thing?  I noticed that the
headlight connectors were not near as good as the ones on the driver side
and they had gotten paint on the wires and connectors when they repainted
the car so long ago.  The car sat for 6 years before I bought it.

As always, your thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated.  :)

Diana
'66 Square
Overland Park (Kansas City) KS