Re: [T3] Steering Wheel

> Do you have a dash mounted wiper/washer switch or a column one?  I don't
> know if those take an older wheel (no experience of it either way), but
you
> may find it annoying to have to use a wiper switch on the dash.

This must be one of those things where it's less of a problem for the guys
in the US, as they don't have to nearly crash their cars reaching to the
passenger side for the dash-mounted wiper switch!

(For those that don't know, the wiper switch and fresh-air controls are in
the same place on RHD & LHD cars; they're not handed.)