[T3] UK based '72 Resto Fastback for sale........

I promised to pass this on on behalf of an friend/aquaintance - well,
someone who tried to sell me their car really (it's also on
Loot.com).........

1972 Fastback restoration with all the welding done - resprayed in
Beige, just needs re-assembly of the the electrics and interior, engine
work, and actually bolting the panels back on the car (at the moment,
they are there but not screwed in!).
Offers in the region of £1000ish but she admits to not really knowing
the up to date market value of something like this - that's all I really
know about it.............

If you want to talk - give Jo a call on 020-7969 4122 or 07771 973877 or
email on Joanne.Lincoln@mediainsight.com

I'm still looking for that elusive Squareback and all there is is
Fastbacks! Do'h!!