[T3] Steering Wheel

Ok, I got some people telling me i have the wrong wheel, and from the looks
of the sales brochure.. I do have the wrong wheel. Does anyone have a
Steering Wheel for a 1970 T-III??? what about the blinker assy? I think I
can get the Assy and wheel maybe from my local junkyard.. but I do need a
Center Horn ring that goes halfway around the wheel. All the ones at the
junkyard are broken.. Anyone have one? E-Mail me direct!
killer70vw@hotmail.com

thanks a ton!!
         Jason