Re: [T3] Squareback FOR SALE !

Sell that nice car? Man, you must be crazy ;-)

Btw, that other wagon in the pictures, the white one I can barely get a glimpse
of. Is that an Audi 60 Variant? It certainly looks like that one, and that is
one very rare car, not to mention the only Audi named Variant (all other, newer
Audi wagons are "Avant"s) And if so do you have any pics of it? (I'm an Audi fan
too, in addition to the chronic VW-disease)

PerL
73 (VW) Variant L