Re: [T3] rare Hella H4 bulbs

> I picked up a set of Brazilian made Hella h4 flat lens
> headlights at Kelly Park last weekend. One of the
> halogen bulbs was burnt, but it's not a normal H4
> style with the 3 prongs. It's got a round base, like
> the old European headlights, except that it's a
> halogen. The bulb says "4360 Dr G Fischer 12v 55/60w
> not for use in Europe, MADE IN GERMANY"

I think I've got some on these in the garage.  The "not to be used in
Europe" is probably simply that they haven't been throught the official type
approval certification, not that anyone would know any different!  I bet T3D
would be happy to charge a huge sum for a couple!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------