Re: [T3] rings

> Sorry, but I have do disagree with this.
>
> It's very possible to first insert the pistons with the rings into the
> cylinder (half way - so the wrist pin isn't covered by the cylinder) and
> then connect the pistons to the connecting rods.
>
> It is a little tricky to get the clips that stop the wrist pins in place ,
> but with the engine out, and a little thought it works.( see that you have
> to assemble it in a certain order, so you can each time knock in one wrist
> pin and insert the cylinder fully.)
>
> I should know I've done it twice already.
> Herman

yes Herman is right i just put a new set in my 1679cc after breaking a ring
, i put the pistons in on my kitchen table (wife wasnt happy) then i put
them in the car , i suggest geting a set of long needle nose plyers for the
wristpin clip , if your useing button clips im not sure how hard they would
be