[T3] gas in oil

if i am right then their is only one way for gas to get into the crank
case. By way of the rings. If I am wrong and someone knows better let me
know.
I guess I just need to run a pressure test and listen for where the air
leaks.

I fixed the FI harness and figured that would give me the power I need
but when I started the engine gas started pooring out of the muggler on
both sides. I turned of the Engine and the oil was full of oil. Now I
guess I have to rebuild............D@^^ ^ . This cheap car to drive
around just got costly.