Re: [T3] Arizona Area Listees HELP!!!

Chris,
I live in Phoenix. There is a couple of wreaking yards down here. Blair &
Sons should have what your looking for. Mom lives in Camp Verde and I get
there now & then. If I can help you give me some competition at the shows,
let me know.
Bob

Well my son of 5 years old took my squareback for a drive this evening.

He is OK, thank God.

Worked on it all weekend, had it ready for an upcoming show, just finished
detailing it and replacing the dash - everything was going great. Went
inside to get a tool, leaving my son outside with his OWN cars etc., came
outside all of 3 min later to find my car across the street in my neighbors
yard and my son standing outside the car crying his eyes out in panic, fear
and "Oh my God what have I done".  He put it in neutral and away he went.
After seeing he was ok I found that the drivers door was open and it caught
the cable TV Box and a bush at the end of the driveway, slowing the car but
cruching the door against the fender etc.
   So . . .  I need another door. I thought I would ask  you all to put the
feelers out. I live in the Cottonwood/Sedona area. I know there are some
type3 folks in Prescott, but I don't know anybody over there. Please let me
know if you know where I can find a door. I know last year at this time I
was told that there was 2 squares in a junkyard in Cherry? Let me know.

Thanks, Chris 70 Square