Re: [T3] Jim you were so right (was: Floor pan replacement)

Im planning on using POR-15 on my pans, but i have to replace a patch first..
 passenger side, right behind the front seat, and also i was thinking of
using the POR-15 on the bottom of the pans and also on the inside of the rear
fenders. Do you think this would be a good idea?  my inner fenders are gettin
rusty...