[T3] spring plate bolts

My passenger side spring plate is missing 2 of the 3 bolts, the one that
holds on the bump stop and the one that holds on the little bracket that
holds the brakeline. I am also missing the rear shock mounting bolts.  should
i just pull mine, or pull some from the junkyard and then take them to a
hardware shop and match 'em up?  how else could i replace these... (theyre
kinda important :)

Thanks a bunch,
Jerrod
67 Fastback