[T3] Steering box freeplay

Hey everyone! I finally got my squareback running with its entirely new fuel
system and motor to realize that my steering box seems to be 'loose.' When
I'm driving down the road there is a good 10-15 degrees of play either left
or right before my turning actually turns the wheel. Is there an adjustment
I can do to fix this or do I just need to get a new steering box? If I need
a new one, where should I look and how much should it run me? When and if I
need to do that replacement, what else should be replaced down there
(steering or suspension related items) while the gas tank is out?

Thanks,

Charles