Re: [T3] Sea Foam

Do NOT EVER use this or any other kind of stuff like it in our
Lets not forget that our (stock) engines dont have an oil filter so when an
agressive detergent (which includes that darn synthetic oil) loosens up that
neatly stored gunk and carbon it continually circulated through the bearings
and brings them to a quick death!  I had this happen to me, 350 miles and
the bearings were destroyed.

IF youve used it, its too late, if you havent...  DONT!

Keith