[T3] engine case...

Hey everyone...
    I was looking at the longblock that i pulled out of my car last week.
its sitting on my improvised workbench untill i get it rebuilt.  On the top
of the case, where the number is usually stamped, there are letters stamped
instead.  these letters are: "G";
and then "E";
and then.. guess the last one... "X"!!
NOO!!

maybe that explains why the engine was build with an amazingly low work
ethic. it was build by GEX.  just my luck.

At the pamona swap meet, i came across a type 3 engine case.  it was in
pretty shabby shape, but for $20, i took it home with me.  I hope that with
some good cleaning and align-boring and some mechining, i can use it to
replace the cracked GEX case during the rebuild.  My engine is supposedly an
1835cc, but i dont know for sure.  i will find out once the longblock is
dissassembled...   but thats a different thread...  anyway, the number on the
case is:  "K061265X"  can anyone give me any information about this case?

Thanks a bunch, friends.

Jerrod
67 Fastback