[T3] Hi, i'm new round here.......

Hi,

My name's Paul and i'm from Bath in the UK. I know it's a long shot but
I joined the list in order to buy a Squareback, and to learn more about
these great rides. I always wanted a type3 and since my last daily
driver got stolen while I was at work, I now have some insurance money
telling to go get one 8-)
I expect the logistics of buying one from the US would prove to be too
costly (though I may be wrong) so I was kinda hoping there would be
someone else from old blighty with similar problems in trying to find
type3 info/mailing lists etc in the UK.
So, anyone selling a Squareback that they reckon I could do with? I have
restored a '65 dormobile splitty so far and i'm pretty damn into the
idea of doing a variant.

Many Thanks,

Paul.