[T3] Engine mount For Sale

I have a late model type III engine mount for sale in fair condition.
This one is the long heavy bar that mounts to the three bus mounts on
the engine case.  I took it off of an 72 model.  I am asking $10.00 +
shipping.  Anyone interested? Please let me know.  I am In the north
alabama area.  I will help get you the cheapest shipping possible
depending on where you are.

Kevin Howlett
1776cc '73 Square

Cullman, Alabama 35055