Re: [T3] Newbee needs help

JoeE=> The problem is that it still has NO power under load.

This is most likely an ignition timing problem, maybe a fuel-pressure
problem. I love carbs, but if you run out and buy carbs to solve this
problem I give you an 80% chance that you'll wind up scrapping the car in
frustration and wasting everyone's time, particularly your own. I realize
that you may have checked more factors than you write, but we can't assume
anything. It could be something as simple as a loose distributor clamp. Go
slow, be methodical, and check things out carefully and in the right order.

Oil, compression, valve lash, plugs, dwell, timing, advance, fuel pressure.
And when you do the valves check that the distributor rotor is pointing to
the right cylinder. After that we can start talking about sensors and stuff.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600