[T3] Newbee needs help

I just bought a '71 fastback and it was running poorly!!!! The Owner
bought it from someone that had had it rebuilt then it lost power. they
parked it ant the teenaged gitl who had been driving it bought a new car.
then it sat. the person I bought it from was going to get it running but
"didn't have time".
So I bought it for $150.00 and have been learning and working for over a
week now. The 3/4 head was loose from over heating so I tightened it and
re adjusted the valves. All four pistons seem to bee firing now and have
compression. The problem is that it still has NO power under load. It
sounds great but no go. I have pulled the d-jetronic wire harness and am
going to replace several wires if not all of them(they look very warn).
The rest of the efi parts check out ok if this doesn't work I will have
to start looking for carbs. More money than I want to spend right now but
I need to get it legal as a run around car.

Joe Evans
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.