Re: Fake dual carb adjustment?

Well I should have started making adjustment before I asked my questions..
As it turns out neither volume screw has any effect when turned.  As a
matter of fact removing one of them completely made no difference!  John
Muir indicates that this means there is a heck of a lot of dirt obstructing
the places where they go.  I've used up a can of spray carb cleaner in them
already and I could do some more or remove them and clean them but to be
honest the car is now running quite well!

'Close enough', anyway!

Thanks everybody.
Andre