Re: (T3) Linkage

Eric, you tried the 34ICT Webers,but it was only the linkage that was messed
up? I've been running 34 ICT's for almost twelve years with no problems at
all(occasionally tightening the bowls) The secret IS in the linkage! The
carbs are awesome.Look for a kit that is originally from Weber.It's called
"crossbar",and has a long steel hexagonal shaft w/ threaded ball swivel ends
that fit into two brackets-one mounted on each carb- and three machined
aluminum arms( 1 for acc cable, 1 to each butterfly)
This kit came w/ the ICT's when I ordered them long ago, and they might still
have the setup.
The only wear I have had is in the butterfly shaft accelerator pump arm(the
hole is enlarging a bit)but otherwise this system is by far the best I have
ever seen.
Don't give up on the Webers!
Chuck Salter
Industrial/Scientific Photographer