Re: [T3] Fake dual carb adjustment?

Thanks everyone for your help so far.  In answer to Steven's question of why
would I want a 'close enough' fuel system...  I'm selling the car.  I bought
it on impulse because I couldn't help myself.  As soon as I got it I
realized that I love my other projects more and I am trying to focus on one
(or maybe two) car(s) at a time.  Three is too many!  I just want it to run
well enough to be driven to it's new home when I get around to advertising
it.  If I was going to keep it I would buy the sync tool but since neither
of my other cars are dual carbed there's no need.

Thanks again,

Andre
Too many cars