[T3] sidedraft on a type 3

Hey gentlemen, has anyone heard of putting a big
sidedraft weber or dellorto on a single idf manifold
and laying it down so it clears th engine cover? This
has been in my mind for a while and i dont have the
time (or money) to experiment, let me know. Kris
Taylor
 p.s. hey Simon Glen, are you the guy who wrote that
book that is sold in the RMM catalog? I think its
called VWs from around the world. see ya--- Kris