Re: [T3] Anybody ever restored a Fuel Tank?

I just got finished restoring my fuel tank. i used por 15. i believe
that there web site is por15.com. this stuff is great. i think that
others on this web ring would say the same.
my only words of wisdom to you is make sure when you use the fuel tank
sealer that you insert a small piece of wire into the smallest vent hole
to prevent it from being clogged.
i had this happen and it was a pain to clear it out. but otherwise my
tank looks brand new inside and no rust or leaks!
from the rolling hills of southern pa,
jesse
71 fi squareback
87 golf gt
97 jetta trek

(Anybody ever restored a Fuel Tank?  I called several body shops,
radiator shops and general automotive shops today looking for somebody
to restore my fuel tank.)