Re: [T3] Hello & Notch Choice ?'s

=> Please help in my decision making process.

My gut feeling is to recommend you keep looking. They both sound like basket
cases, and that's a bad way to start. What part of the country are you in?

=> Both are 62-65 models (how do I tell the difference?)

Check the VIN against the chart on the site.

=> Also any opinions on  IRS pans with a wide 5 bolt
=> pattern for these cars?

That's a custom job. My advice: try driving a swing axle with a camber
compensator for a while, then see whether you still care about IRS.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600