RE: [T3] Wobbly Steering

leon was replying to a question about wobbling steering and as i was
reading with  my wife we came across a sentence that he used that just
cracked us up...
he said...(Don't forget to grease gun the suspension nipples.) it just
brought such funny thoughts in our heads. does anyone else find this
funny? maybe we are just
weird. peace leon, i know that you were only giving sound advice.
from the rolling hills of pa,
jesse