Re: [T3] After market exhaust effecting low end performance

generally, the 4 tip Empi/monza has been noted as being a bannana in the
tailpipe. are you SURE you have more power? or perhaps is it psychological
from have a much noisier car...  A bannana in the tail pipe could make
things a bit rougher.

Keith

> I have a 70 Auto FI Squareback.
> I recently changed the exhaust system from the stock setup to a 4 tip empi
> aftermarket exhaust. I find that I do get much better high end power on
the
> hwy yet I seem to have a low end vibration that I did not have before.
Just