FW: [T3] electric fuel pump cut off switch

Here's the switch information:

Ford Fuel Pump Cut-off Inertia Switch.

Part number:  F5AZ 9341-A   or    XF3Z 9341-AA
(either number should get you the same part.  Start with the F5... number)

Local Dealer Price:  $12.90 and it was in stock.

I happened to ask for the switch for a 97 Taurus, but I suspect that it is
that same across all Ford cars.  This is the switch with the button to
reset.

BTW, this switch would be a good addition to an FI car as well, since I
believe the stock cut-off only works if the engine shuts off.  If you are in
an accident and the engine continue to run afterwards, so will the fuel
pump.  This inertia switch is tripped by the impact of the accident.  A nice
addtion to the stock system.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)