Re: [T3] Floor pan replacement

The holes are bound to be behind the paneling. And I'm amazed that your PA. Golf
doesnt already have rear belts, seeing how safety-minded the DOT are. All cars
sold new in Norway since 1/1 1985 (No PA. Golfs though) have seatbelts in all
positions. I suggest you check behind the panelling to see whether the mounting
points are there or not.

PerL
73 Variant L