Re: [T3] Floor pan replacement/seat belts

    When is the Pyallup show Tom?  Why aren't the BFY belts suitable for the
rear also?  I do have the upper mounts front and rear.  Do I need to find belts
from a T3 at the scrap yard, or will other models work?  The belts in our 2-door
Golf require 4 "points"; lower inner, lower outer, upper outer (shoulder), and
lower outer for the reel (hidden behind panel).  If I use this type and double
up the reel and lap belt on the rocker, I'd never get anyone into the back seat.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR