[T3] eBay to eBay, dust to dust

Howdy:

Just wanted to let you know that Yoko is now up for auction on eBay. (It
seems natural, since that's where I bought her.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=580401779

Because of our planned relocation, my wife and I have had to
re-prioritize a lot of things in our lives lately, and our beloved
Square is unfortunately not in the picture. My heart is heavy, but at
least I can take comfort in knowing that she'll be going to a better
home than I've been able to give her.

THANKS big time to all the listees for advice, parts, sympathy and
laughs...you know who you are! Being a member of this group has been a
very positive experience, and only underscores the fact that VW folk are
some of the friendliest folk on Earth. And Type 3 folk are tighter
still, due to the relative rarity of the cars they love. What a great
support network. Viva la internet!

Check out the auction if you're interested, and feel free to drop me a
line any time.

Vvvrrrroooooooommmm,
Carmody
Squareback Rescue Adventure 2000 (ABORTED)
http://www.kcisp.net/~carmody/sra2000.html

PS: Winning bidder gets a FREE Empi antenna ball! :)