[T3] Stock carb jets

Hello carbsiders...

I need the number for what would have been STOCK issued IDLE jets for a 65 T3 with the duals, and if
you know it, what the next size leaner jets would be. With the 10 day forcast I just saw it will be
MAY before I get my Notch out to look and I really want to get these things ordered up now.

Also, I need to know what kind of idle cutoff's it has... I think the choices were plunger or

Thanks!

Keith