[T3] re small parts needed

Keep in mind that the spacing for the mounting pins may be
different between your original script and the one you want.
well im going to have to drill anyway as the holes were welded and its to
stop the volvo remarks !

on a side note jim im at a stage with my silicone brake fluid where im
totally happy now and totally happy with the feel it took quite a few bleeds
upside down calipers and the like to get there o my wifes got a sore leg but
i got a feeling it has all been worth the effort. my pedal feel is superb.
if i didnt say before many thanks for the faq.
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.