[T3] Hi folks!

	I've been scarce on the list lately.  Craziness at work -- I'm in
the middle of a week's worth of 12-16 hour days, running through this
weekend. :(

	This means, unfortunately, that the fixes to the classifieds and
scrapbook are on hold. :(

	Curiously, though, almost precisely the same problem (dbm formats)
popped up at work in our massive project, and one of my colleagues nailed
the solution.  I'm hoping the solution we used at work will apply to the
vwtype3.org stuff.

	I'm behind on reading the posts, too.  If any administrative list
issues are popping up, please drop me a line directly as I won't catch them
in a timely fashion if they're buried in regular threads.

	See ya'll a bit more next week!

-Greg