Re: [T3] needing some seals

>> I haven't really looked for them, but I have wondered if
>> you could use 2 late model Bus engine cover seals. Of
>> course, I don't know if you can get those either, just
>> a thought I had.

>> Dan

    On the net it seems like ispwest has the most comprehensive line of hard
to find Type 3 rubber;  window seals, scrapers, beading, engine deck,
popouts, etc, but I haven't dealt with them before.   I'm in  the middle of a
ground-up early Notch resto and some of the things I need are available
through ispwest.   Who on the list has bought from these guys before?  They
advertise the parts...  I'm tempted to call them and have them send me all
the seals I need because I can't fine anybody else who sells them.  From what
little mention I've seen, they are highly esteemed, (unlike, say, T3D) but
before I spend all that money I would like to hear some honest opinions!!
    For instance, Jerrod, didn't you purchase a wiring harness from ispwest
on eBay? How's it coming along?  I have a bid on one right now, and would
like to hear your opinion of the harness' application,  accuracy, and
quality.   How's it going?

        Everybody, who do you recommend for hard to find T3 parts, and why?

                    Thanks for the help...
                                --- Mike