Re: [T3] Tire question

Something else to keep in mind... SAFETY!

Recently a yongue teen freind with alot of guts and little experience jumped
at the chance to drive his freinds Rice rocket. with 135's all around...
first major intersection he slid through with all the wheels locked and was
nearly killed by the cross traffic!

Dont make your car unsafe by using the wrong tires, even if you think you'll
be the only one to ever drive it.

Keith