RE: [T3] FI Wiring Harness and Lowered Compression

Hey, Lein.. I went and looked at my stuff tonight after work.. well to my
sadness I even have the wrong brain.. htat guy in California is ignoring my
I think... =( I cannot get a hold of him.. so now I have an "E" brain and
matching harness.. and nothing to do with it.. so.. now is my problem... do
you think you can get me a "C" Brain and a "C" Harness?? I would like a
harness out of a fasty.. but if the harness out of a volvo will work.. and
there wont be any straggling connections and will still look ok go for it...
just please I am in a big hurry!!! I am willing to pay for it.. or trade ya
my stuff or whatever! I am in need I have to get to school and Work in Salt
Lake city.. and I live 50 niles from there.. so if you can really get me
these things and overnight tem to me I will pay for them.. and if ya are
getting these things from a junkyard.. .. well I dont think it will be a
whole lot! =) I do need a few other things too while you are at it! I need
the bracket that bolts to the Intake housing for the temperature sensor that
sits under the right set of tubes. I also need the pressure sensor that
mounts to the upper left of the engine compartment.. I dont know if i have
the one I really need.. and if you can draw a piicture of how it goes in and
how to hook up my fuel lines I am in dire need of that and none of my books
are really straightforward about it. I am not sure where everything goes.. I
am desparate! Please help!!! If you can give me your Phone # I would be more
than happy to talk to ya!!! My Phone # is 801-771-7113 and ya can reach me
after 7:00 your time =) I am an hour ahead of ya =) I might also add I have
low Comp Pistons and new heads from Kustom1 Wharehouse in Orange county..
which are lower Comp I think too.. I dont know if that matters.. but Please
let me know.. one last thingk.. on the Little Piece next to the
Distributor.. the air valve.. ..is a 70 supposed to have a sensor there?? if
I need it.. Please let me know..

Thanks a Million!!!!!
          Jason
          1970 T-III Fasty