Re: [T3] Need '68 SQBK wiper arms

On 9 Apr 2001, at 11:50, Roush, Norman wrote:

>   The wiper arms on my '68 Squareback flutter in the wind and do
> not wipe very well from a lack of pressure against the windshield.

What part is fluttering, the arm or the blade? If it is actually the
arm, the original 68 arms were replaced by a different style that is
MUCH better.

The original 68 arms fasten to the shaft by means of a set screw
that pushes directly against the shaft. The replacements clamp on
the shaft and are much more secure. If you still have the old style
you may be able to find someone here who has a pair of the later
ones they can sell you. The later ones were used on 68-9 type 3s.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054