RE: [T3] FI Wiring Harness and Lowered Compression

Mark,

I do have a hole in my right runner to manifold area.
Right under this assembly is a metal pipe peice which
accepts a hose that goes to the modulator of my
automatic tranny. Some EFI's ,I have heard, are slightly
different depending if the tranny is automatic or manual.
I think it was Russ or Jim that mentioned this when
questioning another EFI component.

I have taken this EFI apart several times before in one year
and saw no extra, holes by the way my gas mileage is most
awesome ; 34 to 36 highway and like 27 city.

This was with a normal brand new Bosch still in the box
which is now my backup. I just wanted more control of Zooom
with the frankenstein sensor.

Mark,
I think you are maybe right on what happened to my pressure switch
and cabling .

Any guys here can ilucidate me some more on this pressure switch ?
On why my car does not have one or did some 69's did not have these ?
What is the part number for this ? I wish to buy one ! I have some
dark plans (engine wise) for this kind of vacume (or the lack there) of
operated switch. Mark do you have one to sell ? Or can you throw me
yours my way when you no longer need it ?

Good luck Mark !

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA