Re: [T3] full throttle enrichment switch wiring

>This switch is mounted above the throttle lever and at full throttle >the
>switch is closed. Where do the wires go?

The switch you are refering to is the kickdown switch for the A/T. One wire
comes from terminal 15 of the ignition coil, and I beleive should have an
8amp inline fuse. The other wire comes fron the kickdown solenoid terminal
on the Left rear of the transmission, just above the pan mounting surface. I
don't beleive it matters as to which terminals on the switch these wires go
to.

Greg Mielke
Alberta, Canada
'73 Auto Fasty